Hassle Free Returns
Free Shipping Worldwide Orders $100 +
Australian Owned & Operated
After more than 20 years of intensive research, we can exclusively reveal that women have boobs. Generally two of them. Most women, particularly after childbirth, find that these boobs increase in size by approximately 4000%. 97% of these women decide they would like said boobs to be supported in a versatile Mammojo breastfeeding racer tank, made from the highest quality Italian performance fabric. The other 3% go on to pursue National Geographic Cover Girl fame. The Emily racer back features a dual layer design incorporating a supportive feeding friendly crop with space for removable cup inserts and a semi-fitted over layer. Extremely lightweight, moisture-wicking, comfortable and breathable, this is a great choice for active and everyday wear. Completely wire free for maximum comfort, there is ample bust support via the in built shelf bra for most activities. Nursing clips can be opened and closed one-handed for easy breastfeeding.
Highest quality Italian performance fabrics.
Composition: Outer Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane. Inner Fabrics: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
Its many characteristics include:
- Pill resistant and breathable
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Excellent UV protection
- Durable and long lasting
- Four way stretch for support
- Excellent shape retention after continued use
- Ultra chlorine resistant
- Machine washable
The Emily breastfeeding top features strong bust support for women who like their mammaries to be located somewhere above their knees, and is a great choice for most activities. The fabric makes this top suitable to be worn as tankini swimwear (when paired with our matching bikini briefs) and as with all our tops, is also perfect as everyday wear.
This breastfeeding activewear tank is specifically designed for the postnatal, postpartum breastfeeding body, with strong bust support. If you are on the borderline of two sizes, we encourage you to go for the size up. For more support in the tum tum area, we recommend you try the Dimity breastfeeding activewear top. For a looser fitting alternative, try the Hannah yoga tank.